The Repast Project explores how food, heritage, and culture can connect you to the roots of your story, feeding your sense of who you are, nourishing and inspiring you in meaningful ways, and connecting you to yourself and the people around you.
Who is this for?
I WORK WITH A VARIETY OF CLIENTS:
Individuals and Couples
Museums and Memorials
ON A VARIETY OF PROJECTS:
Concept development for events and celebrations
Content creation and copywriting
Educational programming and facilitation
My services may be perfect for you if:
you're planning a family celebration like a big birthday, a reunion, an anniversary, or a birth, and you're looking for unique ways to tell your story or honor your heritage and integrate it into your celebration.
you're marrying someone with a different cultural heritage, and you want to find ways to incorporate aspects of both of your roots into your ceremony and reception.
you are a multi-cultural couple who wants to raise children with an awareness of their culture and roots, and you want a creative collaborator to help you develop new rituals and traditions.
you want to update family recipes to suit your lifestyle or dietary restrictions.
you are planning a celebration for your business, like a retreat, an anniversary gala, or team building event and need help with creative direction and planning.
you want to create a meaningful educational experience at your school, congregation, or club using food as a teaching tool.
Don't see what you're looking for?
No matter who you are, if you want creative ways to reconnect to your roots, to honor your heritage, to teach or preserve tradition, or to share stories about yourself, your family, or your organization, I can help.
Here's how you get started:
1. Fill out the no-obligation application below.
2. Make sure you've scheduled a free 20-minute conversation by heading on over to my calendar.
3. At the scheduled time of your consultation, we’ll consult! We’ll use the opportunity to make sure we’re the perfect fit before you commit.
4. Then we’ll get started! If you decide to work with me, I’ll tell you the exact steps for getting started. If you decide not to work with me or if we aren’t a perfect fit, I’m happy to share other resources to help you get what you need.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you!
"I am big fan of Emily’s work both at the Museum and beyond. She has that all-too-rare combination of creativity and dependability, and she is devoted to following her creative intuition in a manner that is inspirational to all."
- Dr. Annie Polland, VP for Programs & Education, The Lower East Side Tenement Museum